background

terça-feira, 24 de setembro de 2013

I have a request to you... (English)


Dear friends,

Lately you may have noticed that I haven't been too present on Facebook. Many have noticed that.

The work on SEMENTES is quite busy (Thank God!), and there is quite movement of news and many messages from Spiritual Kingdom. A true team effort to keep the "Sementes das Estrelas" in the air with lots of informations, love and light to all of you.

So, I have a request to make to everybody, dear friends, readers, members:

Please be patient with me!

Many times I will not have how to attend all the comments, markups, who calls me on Facebook and even in speed as I would like to do it with each one. But you can be sure I'm here, yes, right here working for all of us. I would like to give special attention to each one of you, but sometimes I can't, and I get upset, but know that I love each one and try to pay attention as I can. After all, we are a team, aren't we?

Too much love to you,

Gabriel

PS: I'm sorry if I also take time to answer e- mails! hehehehehe


Translation: Jéssica Braga