background

segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2013

SaLuSa – “Attempt yourselves to within you “ – September 15, 2013 – (English)


This is the moment to send more love to your rulers, especially your president. You can still have surprises in this week that is beginning... It's not up to us to give dates, but hush your mind with love and listen to what the silence tells you and attempt to what is shown to you when you close your eyes. Not everything you need to know will appear in the TV news.


Attempt yourselves to within you and allow us a contact with each of you at this important moment of your journey. We love you.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and as a member of the Galactic Federation of Light, I'm grateful for the affection I receive from all of you on Mother Earth. Each Love vibration from you allows me get even closer to you, and it would not be surprising if I told you that I am for some times having the opportunity to walk among you, even if  I am not perceived by you.

Gabriel: Thank you, dear SaLuSa.


Translation: Carolina Barisch